Saturday, September 02, 2006

A page not to miss!

YAHOO JAPAN AUCTION
Right Click & Save Target As to download the Pageview

Familarize with the auction page to assist your bidding!
However, please do not try to bid yet.

Some sellers might not accept your bids as they refuse international shipping.
You have seek their permission to ship internationally.
In the next post, you will learn how to ask the seller.
It is a technique that is not revealed or taught to you, so
stay tune for my next post!

Out!
Yahoo Japan Auction

4 Comments:

Blogger JapanA said...

Thanks for the tips. I am interested in launching an auction site as well. Will you be able to provide me steps so I can start my own?

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Japan Auction said...

This is an addition to my list of sources for my collection. I look forward to getting some interesting items. This is a cool site.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous khalid said...

hi im live nagoya im interested in yahoo japan auction used car how can i open my own id pls help me

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Yahoo Japan Auction said...

really yahoo auction is such a big draw. Its good for online shopping.Now days yahoo auction japan is best bidding website. googlefive is non Japanese website which provide all the bidding services of yahoo auction japan.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home